Full Time / Ongoing
Classification: GO6 ($92,428 + Superannuation)
How would you like to work in an environment where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to the workplace and be responsible for the decisions you make?
As one of the fastest growing council areas in South Australia, the City of Playford is focused on building sustainable foundations and places the community at the heart of everything we do. With our urban centre as the CBD of Northern Adelaide, our city is enriched by growing and diverse communities in new and established suburbs, rural and hills townships and horticultural lands.
The work that we do and the decisions that we make are in the best interests of the whole and contribute to a sustainable organisational future. Modelling open decision making, we provide a supportive and collaborative environment where employees feel engaged and connected to the work of the organisation, to each other, and the community.
About the Role...
We are seeking an energetic Business Marketing & Communications Partner with a ‘can do’ attitude who will play a key role in the planning, delivery, monitoring and reporting of the Stretton Centre, and Civic Venues team marketing strategies and programs with a focus on increasing awareness, driving revenue, maximising space in order to achieve budget targets and developing and sharing positive business stories in creative ways.
For key accountabilities please see the position description attached by clicking apply now.
People are at the heart of everything you do - your team, your internal and external customers, and your community. You are passionate about contributing to an Organisation which provides information, services and infrastructure that supports a growing and thriving Playford community.
The successful applicant will be tertiary qualified in a related field such as Marketing, Communications or Public Relations or have demonstrated extensive equivalent experience.
In addition, you will possess:
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex briefs into engaging campaigns that resonate with the community.
- Demonstrated experience in developing effective marketing plans, campaigns, strategies and programs.
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated ability of using marketing tools and techniques, effectively including leveraging events, to increase the visibility, profile and reputation of an organisation.
- Experience managing the application of visual brands across all customer touchpoints.
- Proven experience in driving brand impact and influence.
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects on time and to budget expectations.
The Playford Employee Experience...
It's important to us that you are the right fit to join our team, but it's just as important that Playford is the right place for you. Our team work hard together, but also celebrate together, learn together and support each other. We have a commitment to work/life balance through flexible working conditions and we remain focused on providing a high level of service and positive experience for our customers and stakeholders.
You will also get access to employee benefits, some of them are:
- Excellent leave entitlements;
- Attractive salary and benefits including salary packaging, income protection, free onsite parking and a strong health & wellbeing focus including corporate discount on health cover and gym memberships & free employee assistance program;
- Ongoing professional development supported by study assistance and secondment opportunities.
Incumbents in this position may be required to possess, or be willing to gain a National Criminal History Clearance or DCSI Clearance.
If you hold an interest in the position and would like further information, please contact Manager Business Development, Jared Ahern on (08) 8256 0210.
How to apply.....
Simply complete the application process by clicking the “Apply Now” button and we’ll be in touch.
Applications close at 12:00pm noon on Monday 23 May, 2022.
The City of Playford values diversity and work life balance. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to support you in submitting your application including alternative vacancy formats and application options, please refer to the Manager's contact details above. Any information provided will be kept confidential and will only be used to support your access to fully participate in the recruitment process.